Initiating Group meeting, 27 June 2012

AGENDA

Facilitator: Andrew
Scribe: Hank
Note-taker: Kaitlan
Timekeeper: Neil
Feelings Watcher: Lori
Snacks: Potluck!

1. Check-in
2. Announcements, Transition PA-related
3. Announcements, Transition Network events
4. Appreciations
5. Approval of 20 June 2012 Meeting Notes
6. Agenda Review

7. Deferred Items
a) Old Notes review and approval

8. Ongoing Conversations
a) Review of Teens And Transition tele-event
b) Adding members to Initiating Group
c) Care and feeding of Helpers & Supporters
d) Bridge-building & outreach meetings

9. Action Items Review
a) Review of spreadsheet
b) Review of…
i) Charter
ii) Peninsula College contacts
iii) High school contacts
iv) Reconciliation process
v) Future Transition training
vi) ‘Transition Cafe’ hosting at Elwha or Farmers Market
vii) July public event location & subject
viii) Changing City’s 501(3)(C) requirement

10. New Business
a) Basic plan for ‘Transition Cafe’ format
b) Quick run-through of social media & other online options
c) Feedback on the Making the Shift From Initiating Group to New Core Team tele-event
d) Feedback on the meeting at the Court House
e) 28 June North Olympic Peninsula Resource Conservation & Development meeting
f) Next meeting date, time, location
g) Next meeting facilitator, other roles as needed, and snack plan

11. Take-Aways and Next Steps
12. Evaluation
13. Adjourn
14. Social & Cleanup

NOTES

1) Announcements, Transition PA-related:
-Fixing the Future July 18th, 12pm to 11pm.
-Upcoming training on “Non Violent Communication” date undetermined.

2) Deferred Items:
-Old Notes review and approval
*Notes will be posted to wordpress blog.
*To make proof-reading assigning “fun” we will be drawing names out of hat.

3) Ongoing Conversations:
A)Review of Teens and Transition tele-event:
-We will strive to be above age-ism and be inclusive
-If anyone feels that someone is saying something that is problematic they should feel free to voice it.
B)Adding members to Initiatng Group:
-Watch for the individuals who come to the public events. Use that to bring in interested parties.
-Potentials will be asked to come to a few meetings and read the given material so they understand what they are getting into.
C)Care and feeding of Helpers & Supporters:
-Test proposal: Having a membership office.
-Hank will try to contact people.
-Make sure people on mailing list are informed of new website.

4) Action Items Review:
A)Review of spreadsheet:
-Fantastic spreadsheet Lori! 🙂
-A line will be created for the displays that will be used for the “Office Hours” setting.
-Task force for the Office Hours: Andrew, Kaitlan, Neil, Nelson.
B)Review of….
i)Charter:
-Additions will be made.
ii)Peninsula College Contacts:
-Nelson has spoken with the people who can help and its going well.
iii)High School Contacts:
– Kaitlan will email John Gallager and also track down the Enviormental Science Teacher from the Skills Center. Also contact Annie about creating a Transition Club.
iv)Reconciliation Process:
-First meeting went very well. Digestion of information is ahead.
v)Future Transition Training:
-Andrew has been accepted by Transition Victoria.
vi)’Office Hours’ hosting at Elwha or Farmer Market:
-Elwha option is good because we want connections to the tribe.
-Wednesday’s at the Farmer’s Market is a great option
-Shelving the Elwha as an option until we hear from Sissi.
-We will move forward with the Farmer’s Market.
vii)July Public event location & subject:
-Showing Transition 1.0 and then Transition 2.0
-Following up on interest and passion for the initiative.
-July 23rd for possible event. 7 to 9.
-August 6th for another possible event date/meeting.
viii)Changing City’s 501(3)(C) requirements:
-Max agrees with the initiative about the unfairness of this rule.
-He is going to bring it up at City Council.
-We will try to have a representative at the Council meeting.

10) New Business:
A) Basic plan for “Transition Cafe” format
-Task force will take care of this task
B) Quick run-through of social media & other online options
-Andrew walked the group through Twitter
-Discussion regarding other forms of Social media that we can use.
C) 28 June North Olympic Peninsula Resource Conservation & Development meeting.
-Hank wants to go but he also wants others to accompany him.
D) Next Meeting date, time, location
-June 11th 4:30 @the Library.
E) Next Meeting Facilitator, other roles as needed, and Snack plan.
-Facilitator: Andrew
-Scribe: Hank
-Note-taker: Kaitlan
-Timekeeper: Neil
-Feelings Watcher: Lori
-Snacks: Finger food!!!
*Meeting adjourned at 10pm

Advertisements

Initiating Group work session, 23 June 2012

AGENDA

Part 0.
Facilitator: Neil

1. Agenda Review
Part 1. The Charter & Deferred Issues

Facilitator: Neil
Scribe: TBD
Note-taker: TBD
Time-keeper: TBD
Feelings Watcher: TBD

1. Charter Report (Lori & Andrew) & Comments
2. Defining Blocking
3. Defining Helpers
4. New Web Site

Part 2. Public Events & Networking

Facilitator: Lori
Scribe: TBD
Note-taker: TBD
Time-keeper: TBD
Feelings Watcher: TBD

1. Bridge-building to local government
2. Bridge-building to local institutions
3. Awareness Raising & Seeding

Part 3. Forward Momentum

Facilitator: Hank
Scribe: TBD
Note-taker: TBD
Time-keeper: TBD
Feelings Watcher: TBD

1. Inventorying
2. Skill Building
3. TPA Event Map
4. Planning for the “Great Unleashing”
a. Understanding the Event
b. Logistics of the Event

Part 4.

1.Take-aways/Next Steps
2. Evaluations

NOTES

Part 1 The Charter & Deferred issues:
1) Charter Report:
-Reviewed Charter draft and made many change

2) Defining Blocking:
-Conflict resolution task force will become more in depth with it during their meeting on Monday 🙂
-Conflict is going to happen at some point so the more tools we have to overcome it, the better.

3)Defining Helpers:
-There are “Helpers” and there are “Supporters”

4)New Web site:
-Word Press blog
-Twitter
-Andrew and Lori are going to tackle the Word Press and Website.
*Andrew will look at different free website options.
-Review of online options for spreading our message….presented next Wednesday.

Part 2 Public Events & Networking:
1)TPA Timeless Line:
-A “Timeless Line” has been built and ignited a very interesting discussion

2)Awareness Raising & Seeding:
-Transition process learning outreach
-August/September meeting about history of enivormental movements on the Peninsula.
-Proposal to have a “less fluffy” event in near future.
-Power of Community film.
-”Dots” Report and poll of participation.

Part 3: Foward Momentum:
1) Inventorying:
-Consulted flow chart.

2) Skill Building:
-Lori will make a spread sheet of the different stages and their importance to our survival.
*Crash/crisis
*Limit of space and time
*Emergence of new order
Maslow and skills.

3) Planning for the “Great Unleashing””
Deferred to next Wednesday.

*Meeting will be 4:30pm @Lori’s house.

Initiating Group meeting, 20 June 2012

AGENDA

Facilitator: Nelson
Scribe: Neil
Note-taker: Kaitlan
Timekeeper: Andrew
Feelings Watcher: Lori
Snacks: PIZZA!!!

1. Check-in
2. Announcements
3. Appreciations
4. Approval of June 13, 2012 Meeting Notes
5. Agenda Review

6. Old Business
a. Review June 4 proposal to define Initiating Group participation
b. Feedback re: Transition Victoria & Transition Port Townsend–Local 20/20 to help with Transition PA Training (Lori and Neil)
c. Update on making Peninsula College contacts (Nelson & Hank)
d. Discussion re: Work Session 6-23-12 Agenda (planning, topics, process, etc.)
e. Update on “Status Tracking” for TPA activities (Lori)
f. Discussion re: Public Events for July/August/etc…..
g. Ongoing discussion re: adding new members to TPA Initiating Group
h. Acquisition of projector.
i. Reconciliation Process.

7. New Business
a. Event Map
b. Follow-up review/discussion re: Teens & Transition tele-event 6/19/12
c. Next meeting date, time and location
d. Next meeting facilitator + other roles as needed, and a snack plan

8. Take-Aways & Next Steps
9. Evaluation
10. Adjourn

NOTES

-Training Session at Hank’s office 6/26/12 at 11am
-Minutes to be sent to whole group so that everyone is kept in the loop.
-Catch up on minutes tabled for next weeks meeting.

Old Business:
A ) Review June 4th proposal to define Initiating Group participation:
-Avoid the word organisation so we do not come off as a “Power structure”.
-Motion made: It is the sense of the group that issues regarding participation will be represented in the charter. MOTION APPROVED!

B ) Feedback re: Transition Victoria & Transition Port Townsend—Local 20/20 to help with Transition
PA Training:
-Transition Victoria has a trainer on call and are willing to host a training session whenever we decided on a date.
-Local 20/20 does not have enough information.
-Start planning a training session. Collect interested individuals.

C )Update on making Peninsula College Contacts:
-Nelson talked to the individual in charge of activities. Best to get something ready for the fall.
-Put together a kit for the college so we can pass along information.
-Nelson, Neil, Hank, Kaitlan, and Andrew will work together how they are able.

D )Discussion re: Work Session 6-23-12 Agenda (planning, topics, process, etc.)
-Planning time chunks so that our meeting will be crazy productive!
-9-5 is the time duration for work session with breaks for lunch, tea, and dinner.

E )Update on “Status Tracking” for TPA activities:
-Status spreadsheet is fantastic!!! Although changes can be made if needed.
-Replace “Old business” with “Action Item Review”

F )Discussion re: Public Events for July/August/etc….
-Transition 2.0 Late Thursday in July 19th or 26th
-Tabling Discussion about August until Saturday’s work session
-Should know an exact date by next week’s meeting.

G )Ongoing discussion re: Adding new members to TPA Initiating Group
-Office Hours? People around at a given time to assist interested individuals.
-Possibly at Elwha Heritage Center coffee shop?
-Have it ready before the July event so we can announce it at the event.

H )Acquisition of projector:
-One can be borrowed.
-If one is going to be bought then it has to meet certain requirements

I )Reconcilliation Process:
-Tabled until Monday 26th 4pm
*Conflict Resolution Group will discuss it.
-Table is open to those who are open to the table 🙂

New Business:
A )Event Map:
-Time*less* line
*Tabled till Saturday

B )Follow-up review/discussion re:Teens and Transition tele-event 6/19/12:
-utilizing these individuals intelligence and integrating them into our movement.

C )–Discussed scenarios concept for the August work session
-August work session will focus upon the ‘catastrophic’ scenario.
-Work session will be on 25th August

D )–Nelson will look into Senior Centre as location for next week’s regular business meeting.

E )Roles for next meeting:
Facilitator: Andrew
Scribe: Hank
Note-taker: Kaitlan
Timekeeper: Neil
Feelings Watcher: Lori

*Adjourn* @9:30pm

Initiating Group meeting, 13 June 2012

AGENDA

Facilitator: Hank
Scribe: TBD
Note-taker: Kaitlan
Timekeeper: TBD
Feelings Watcher: TBD
Snacks: Potluck!!! (Lori will provide water and juice, plates/cups/utensils/etc.)

1. Check-in
2. Announcements
3. Appreciations
4. Approval of June 4, 2012 Meeting Notes
5. Agenda Review

6. Old Business
a. Review June 4 proposal to define Initiating Group participation
b. Draft constitution (Andrew and Lori)
c. Update on status of TPA Transition Initiative application (Neil)
d. Options for Transition Training (Lori and Neil)
e. High School Outreach (Hank and Kaitlan)
f. Ongoing discussion of group process

7. New Business
a. How to track our business, tasks, discussions, etc. over time (status tracking)
b. Retreat planning (topics, process, etc.)
c. Moving Forward (review/discussion)
— TPA Timeline
— Public Events
— Networking (community, businesses, government, etc.)
— Inventories
— Skill-building
— Pre-planning for the “Great Unleashing”
d. Next meeting date, time and location
e. Next meeting facilitator, snack master, and other roles as needed
f. Adding Kaitlan officially to the IG

8. Take-aways / Next steps
9. Evaluation

NOTES

Attendance:
-Hank
-Lori
-Andrew
-Neil
-Kaitlan
-Nelson

Important Dates:
6/19/2012: Teens and Transition: Tuesday at 11am @ Hank’s office.

6/26/2012: Making the shift from initiating group to new core team: 11am @Hank’s office.

6/20/2012: Festival of Transition.

*We as a group feel that Helen should take as much time as she needs away from the group. The calendar has her away until the 20th of July.

Old Business:
A. Review of June 4th proposal to define Initiating Group participation:
“Participation is an organic activity that incorporated the transition principles and those of the Permaculture movement. We acknowledge that it is the role of the initiating group to model these principles.”
(*moved to be incorporated into the charter)

B. Draft Constitution:
-A sampling of Charter will be available at the June 23rd retreat.

C. Update on status of TPA Transition Initiative application:
-Recommended that we have a Resolution of Conflict procedure. *Kaitlan, Nelson, and Neil to work on a Resolution of Conflict Process.

D. Options for Transition Training
-Reach out to Victoria and Port Townsend and possibly set up a training?

(Kaitlan left 19:40……Andrew took over as Note Taker)

Had additional conversation about the outreach, focused on getting contacts at Peninsula College.

6-f Ongoing discussion of group process

It is our feeling that “fun” and “group size” are part and parcel of this topic.

Fun:
It is the group’s feeling that satisfaction and fun arise as a by-product of getting things done, and moving forward. The Initiating Group isn’t where the party is, we’re the ones throwing the party. Throwing a party is serious business.

Group size:

In order to avoid artificial limits, we do not wish to make an arbitrary limitation on Initiating Group size.

The size of this group will be dictated by the process which we use. Examples: we can’t get business done, because there are too many people; too little business is getting done because there are too few people. Group size should more importantly reflect the greater Port Angeles social make-up, rather than an arbitrarily-chosen size.
Quorum:

It is our desire to have the Initiating Group trust level high enough that quorum definitions are unnecessary.

Decision-making:
Trust levels should be a critical weighing factor as to whether or not particular decisions should be made.

Including new voices:
We feel the Initiating Group very much needs new voices from more facets of the Port Angeles community. This is critical for ensuring that this Initiative is well-rounded and reflects the city as best as possible. The 98362/98363 divide is a problem (only 2 people come from 98363). Also, generational and visible minorities representations are very weak in this group. This is not an inclusive list of ways to deal with the diversity of the Initiating Group, but it’s a start.

An important concern for us is to display our own willingness to transition. This is part and parcel of our statement from last meeting that we must model the transition.

(Break, 20:17……Returned, 20:35)

7a How to track our business, tasks, discussions, etc. over time (status tracking)

Lori has created a template spreadsheet to satisfy this item. She will email it out before our next meeting. Item will be deferred until next meeting.

7b Retreat planning (topics, process, etc.)
Part of talking about the location and agenda, we decided that we should change the title of this meeting as a ‘work session’ instead of a ‘retreat. An additional thought arose that we would have a very infrequent (perhaps quarterly) retreat-type meeting. Possible future locations for a retreat is the Unitarian Universalists, as well as the Toad Lilly House.

We will establish a disappearing task force to tackle the work session agenda. Neil & Hank will work on this topic and present an agenda to the Initiating Group. The work session will be catered; Neil will get an estimate from Oven Spoonful for a per-person cost of their service.

7c Moving Forward (review/discussion)

The question of technology arose, especially a projector for the convenience of viewing material off of computers. This would be quite useful for work sessions and retreats, not to mention the regular business meetings. Hank, Neil, and Andrew will work on locating and purchasing a used projecter off of eBay. It would be owned either personally by Hank, or by Hank’s business, but it will be available for use by Transition Port Angeles.

Discussed each point very briefly. They will be all grist for the work session mill. Great Unleashing and Timeline are pre-imagining. ‘Timeline’ as a term was discussed, as implying both arbitrary time choices and a suggestion of linearity. We decided to change the term to “Event Map”.

7d Next meeting date, time and location
Next Wednesday, 20 June, 16:30, at Lori’s home again. Pizza party next week, will be ordered at the beginning of the meeting.

7e Next meeting facilitator, snack master, and other roles as needed
Facilitator: Nelson
Scribe: Neil
Note-taker: Kaitlan
Timekeeper: Andrew
Feelings Watcher: Lori

7f Adding Kaitlan officially to the IG
It’s our concensus that Kaitlan has been added to the group!

This is not the original version of this scribing. It is from 20 June 2012. We weren’t
photographing our scribing at this point.

Initiating Group meeting, 4 June 2012

AGENDA

Facilitator: Lori
Scribe: TBD
Note-taker: Kaitlan
Timekeeper: TBD
Feelings Watcher: Helen
Snack Master: Hank

1. Check-in
2. Announcements
3. Appreciations
4. Approval of 14 May Meeting Notes
5. Agenda Review

6. Old Business
a. Proposal to define Initiating Group Commitment in part as: Meeting once per week within an opened-ended time window, and meeting all day once per month in a retreat-type setting. Absent members are kept in the loop informationally and will respect the decisions of those present.

7. New Business
a. how to reestablish momentum after our hiatus
b. retreat date update
c. next meeting date, time and location
d. next meeting facilitator, snack master, and other roles as needed

8. Take-aways/Next steps
9. Evaluation

NOTES

Attendance:
-Nelson
-Lori
-Hank
-Neil
-Kaitlan
-Sissi
-Diana
-Andrew

1) Approval of 14th May Meeting Notes:
-Adjustment of notes to include pictures of charts so that discussions will be easier to remember and understand.

2) Old Business:
*Break Prior to Discussion*
*Meeting Resumed at 6pm*
A) What are we? Muller or Initiating?
-Training in Port Angeles?
-Initiating Criteria reviewed
-Need to revisit draft mission statement
-Need clarification from Transition US.
-Governing Document
B) Reconcilliation:
There are tools at our disposal that will help streamline the first half of the meetings so that members involved will not miss out on valuable information due to time restraints.

Timestamp order for agenda. Current status is identafied for each item.

Attempting to find ways to optimize the meeting so that all involved would not feel left out.

Different levels of participation depend on commitment level

Backing away from statement about commitment and replaceing it with a statement about participation. That will discuss participation as an organic way of being that incorporates the transition principles and those of the permaculture movement. We acknowledge that it is the role of the initiating group to model these principles and “Be the change we wish to see in the world” -Gandhi

3) New Business:
-Discussed checklist.
– Retreat Date: Andrew will nail down a calendar date.
-Next Meeting: Wednesday June 13th 4:30 pm at Lori’s house
-Next Meeting Facilitator: Hank
-Snack Master: Potluck
-Feelings Watcher: Neil
-Scribe: As needed
-Note-Taker: Kaitlan
-Timekeeper: Andrew

Meeting adjourned @ 9pm

Initiating Group meeting, 23 April 2012

AGENDA

1. Review of the Transition purpose and objectives

2. Review of where we have been, what we need to do next
a. Community Presentations
i. Senior Center presentation will be May 3rd
ii. Schools
iii. Community Groups
b. Suggestions for upcoming meetings
i. Other movies – Power of Community, Crisis of Civilization
ii. Other speakers

3. Begin brainstorming activities for the May 10th community pot luck.
a. Publicity
b. Supplies
c. Needed help with set up and clean up
d. Activities?
i. Music?
ii. Presenter?
e. What is the overall outcome that we want out of this meeting?

4. Begin setting the time line for official launch

NOTES

Meeting notes for Transition PA – April 23, 2012
Present: Hank, Andrew, Dave, Neil, Diana, and Sissi – Guest Bob Flood
Next Meeting: 5:45pm at Caffeinated Clothiers (133 East 1st St) on Monday, April, 30th.

Meeting Notes

1. Bob Flood was introduced to the group. He was a teacher and school district administrator that worked with Fowler on a library project as well as writing a grant for the pickleball courts at Elks Park.

2. Bob suggested that since we all belong to other groups, we should identify these groups and that may be a way to bridge the gap between extremes of philosophy.
Action item: Identify the groups you belong to – begin our own internal inventory of resources

3. We need to stay away from hot button issues or political issues. Using words like “social experiment” may be a problem.

4. 20/80 rule – we need to energize the 20% to become the change agents.

5. Neil stated that only ¼ of Port Angeles is made up of conservative/logger mentality folks – a vocal minority.

6. We need to clarify our message – Bob said that it needs to be fundamentally clear – with clear definitions.
Action Item: Think about the “branding” for this transition movement. We need to clarify our message around this movement. We came up with “Resiliency, community, grass roots movement, re-localization, sustainable” as words that we might use.

7. Bob talked about getting people to deal with climate change issues by presenting what is really happening today, rather than attempt to tell people the cause of how we got there. People may not agree what caused it, but they will listen and understand the reality of an issue.

8. We briefly talked about trying to set a timeline for launch – just a rough one where we fit in the activities we want to see before launch.

9. May 10th meeting
a. Dave presented an emergency energy scenario that would get people to think about what are their resources and how they might be able to handle an energy emergency. See below for handout.
b. It was mentioned that people might take things too far if the emergency seemed extreme, so the scenario might be something like just one week without electricity due to a solar flair.
c. A positive scenario was discussed and ways to make it more light and fun.
d. Bob thought that an emergency energy scenario was appropriate to help get people thinking.
e. A discussion as to how much “homework” people should get ensued, and it was decided that we would not limit folks in how much they wanted to participate. Some may not want to do this, others may want to really research. Hank said that he had questions, such as where does your water come from, that people may find interesting.
f. At that point we were in agreement to have a scenario and then we discussed the audience that would participate in the community pot luck. Some of us thought that we would need to advertise the meeting widely, but others felt that it should only be opened to the people that had previously participated. Neil rescinded all his agreements. He and Andrew felt that people who had not participated in the previous meetings would not handle well the emergency scenario.

Key Decision: Use a scenario for the meeting

Action Item: Decide on what scenario we will use for the May 10th meeting. The topics will be the ones identified in the circle charts. Create the feedback to the community on the input of the “voting” with dots.

g. How to advertise without purposefully excluding people was discussed.

Action Item: Decide on how and to whom we will advertise for this coming meeting. Who will write the advertisement?

10. Web site suggestions were made and Dave explained that currently there are tabs for all the topics, but we need more input from folks to fill these sections. So far few have added content to the web page

11. Andrew asked the group about Facebook and Twitter – the group agreed to have him open accounts.
Action Item: Andrew will open up Facebook and Twitter accounts for the group

12. Need for structure and governance discussion – Neil stated that so far Sissi has usurped the power of the group by dictating when, where, and how long the meetings should be as well as the content of the community meetings. Both Andrew and Neil objected to the Landing as a place to meet as it was too consumption oriented since the restaurant was still in operation at that time. When asked for an alternative, Caffeinated Clothier was given so our next meeting will be there. Caffeinated Clothier will close during our meeting.
Key Decision: We need a separate and specific meeting to discuss structure and governance of our group.

Initiating Group meeting, 14 May 2012

AGENDA

Facilitator: Neil
Scribe: Lori
Note-taker: Kaitlan
Timekeeper: Andrew
Feelings Watcher: Helen
Snack Master: Diana

1. Check-in
2. Announcements
3. Appreciations
4. Approval of 07 May Meeting Notes
5. Agenda Review

6. Old Business
a. Proposal to define Initiating Group Commitment in part as: Meeting once per week within an opened-ended time window, and meeting all day once per month in a retreat-type setting. Members may prearrange with the group an extended leave where they are in the loop informationally, but will not vote. A member who misses – in whole or in a substantial part – more than 3 meetings per quarter may be subject to removal from the Group. Note-taker’s duties will include monitoring attendance.

7. New Business
a. what makes a group/movement like ours fun
b. communication styles
c. notes versus minutes
d. setting a retreat date and agenda
e. next meeting date, time and location
f. next meeting Facilitator

8. Take-aways/Next steps
9. Evaluation

NOTES

In Attendance:
Lori
Diana
Neil
Hank
Andrew
Nelson
Sissi
Helen*
Kaitlan
*Helen departed early.

Special Discussion-Organizational Philosophies:
-DISCUSSION!

It was the sense of the group that because we respect and value everyone’s contribution and believe we must model the sort of reconciliation we hope to bring to the community. We want this group to remain whole.

OLD BUSINESS:

A) Proposal to define Initiating Group Commitment in part as: Meeting once per week within an opened-ended time window, and meeting all day once per month in a retreat-type setting. Absent members are kept in the loop informationally and will respect the descisions of those present.
*The proposal was read and ammended as follows….no action was taken.

NEW BUSINESS:
A) What makes a group/movement like ours fun
-Deferred because party who brought this up is not present
B) Communication Styles
-Deferred because party who brought this up is not present

C) Regarding the notes vs minutes discussion. It is the sense of the group that since we are not a business style structure we will not adopt business styled minutes.

D) Andrew will look at people’s calendars and suggest a retreat date.

E) May 21st 4:30pm tentativly at Diana’s residence

F) Next Meeting Facilitator: Lori

Next Meeting Time Keeper: Chosen at meeting
Next Meeting Scribe: Chosen at meeting
Next Meeting Snack Master: Hank

Meeting adjourned @ 8:45pm